The municipality of Jávea is a very touristy place throughout the year, the population tripling during the summer months due to the influx of visitors and tourists. This fact makes the service of the information and tourism offices essential.
Xàbia has a total of three tourist offices located, each of them, in the three large urban centers: the Historic Center, the Port and the Arenal. The three offices are attached to the Red Tourist Info of the Agència Valenciana de Turisme.
Next you have an index with all the points that we are going to deal with.
Xàbia Center Tourist Office
The Tourist Office of the Historic Center of Jávea is located in the Plaza de la Iglesia. It is located on the ground floor of the Jávea Town Hall and in it the tourist will be able to solve any doubt that he has about the entire municipality as well as find out about everything that he can see and do in Xàbia depending on the time of year.
La peculiarity of this office is that under its glass floor you can see remains of tombs from ancient Jávea that were found in some excavations.
El Time of this Jávea Tourist Information Office is different depending on the time of year:
- From September 16 to May 30: Monday to Friday from 09:30 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 10:13 a.m. to XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
- From June 1 to September 15, the opening hours are uninterrupted from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 20:10 p.m. and on Saturdays from 00:13 a.m. to 00:XNUMX p.m.
To contact this Tourist Info you can make a phone call or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tourist Office Xàbia Port
The second Tourist Office that we present to you is found in the area of the port of Jávea, in the Plaza President Adolfo Súarez, 11, a few meters from the Grava beach.
Distinctive Tourism Accessible
It should be noted that this office has been distinguished, in 2022, with the accessible tourism badge granted by the State Representative Platform for People with Physical and Organic Disabilities (Predif).
This certificate has been awarded for the accessibility of its facilities and services and provides, from now on, inclusion in the tourism platform TUR4all.
The hours of this tourist information office are extended with respect to the office located in the historic center since it opens on Sundays. Thus, the schedule is as follows:
- From September 16 to May 30: Monday to Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 17:10 p.m., Saturdays from 13:10 a.m. to 13:XNUMX p.m. and Sundays and holidays from XNUMX:XNUMX a.m. to XNUMX:XNUMX p.m.
- From June to September 15: Hours are uninterrupted from Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 20:10 p.m., Saturdays from 00:13 a.m. to 00:10 p.m. and Sundays and holidays from 13:XNUMX a.m. to XNUMX:XNUMX p.m. Likewise, the information that tourists can find is the same in the three offices. For more information, you can contact via email at: email@example.com or by phone.
Tourist Office Xàbia Arenal
Finally, we find the tourist information office of the Arenal Beach, located in the same Paseo del Tenis David Ferrer. Its location is key since this area is very popular with tourists and visitors. In addition, it is located in a very accessible area for any questions or queries.
This office opens its doors only during the busiest season, with citizen services from April 1 to October 11. To contact her you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call by phone.
This Tourist Info is open every day of the week at the following times:
- From April 1 to September 15: from 10:00 a.m. to 14:00 p.m. and from 17:00 p.m. to 21:00 p.m.
- Starting September 16 and closing in October:Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 17 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 14 p.m.
Virtual Tourist Office
In addition, for the visitor who has not yet made his trip to Jávea, the tourist offices can be visited virtually through a complete web page in which there is no lack of detailed information. Likewise, brochures on guided routes through the mountains, by bicycle, hiking or any of the dramatized routes that are held in different languages can also be downloaded from the same web page.