Jávea.com / Xàbia.com is a digital project and registered trademark owned by the company AVANT CEM, SL with address in Pza. Tenor Cortis No. 2 03700 Denia, Alicante, Spain, with CIF B54458666, registered in the Commercial Registry of Alicante. This company is also responsible for managing and managing this project.
The registration of users is required on this website in certain services whose access and use will be subject to a series of terms and conditions.
Comments on articles
In this digital project, there are a series of sections where the user can participate, ask and express their opinions. However, this participation is subject to basic rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in expulsion as a user, that is, the deletion of your account permanently. The administrators and moderators reserve the right to move, edit or delete any message that does not comply with the provisions and written in the following rules:
- Respect: this is a website where we meet a large number of users from different backgrounds, ages or personalities. For this reason, it is important to maintain rules of coexistence that allow everyone to participate in freedom and with respect for others and their opinions.
- Moderation control: comments on existing articles will go to the moderation queue before being published in order to ensure compliance with moderation rules. They will be reviewed and approved by one of our editors previously, who will be in charge of determining if a user complies or not with the regulations detailed here. However, this may be limited by the human capacity for moderation.
- Moderation capacity: the rules of moderation are executed by employees of the company AVANT CEM, SL Although there are automated systems, it is complex to perform controls, filter, moderate and review all comments on web projects that, in some cases, exceed the 100.000 visits daily and have hundreds of comments every day. Therefore, messages are often approved in an automated manner. If at any time it is detected that there is any comment that violates the rules detailed here, you can and should contact our company so that we can take action.
- Write properly: it is essential that all users try to write with a minimum of spelling correction. Remember that this is a comment section and not a chat or an SMS message. Obviously, we are not going to become spell-checkers: we only intend to avoid an excess of SMS language. It is also not nice to read messages written in uppercase only. Writing in capital letters is like screaming, so it's not right.
- Criminal Code: The Organic Unit of the Judicial Police has the power to investigate, through the monitoring of registered IPs, all the acts considered a crime, such as false accusations, the violation of private property through computerized techniques (hackers) or the usurpation of identity. Threats and harassment of users or moderators by e-mail or comments on articles are considered a serious offense under Spanish law. AVANT CEM, SL stores in its database all the IPs and the exact hours of the publications of all the comments of the users. In the event that this is requested, AVANT CEM, SL will collaborate with the security forces to legally pursue these actions, providing all the user's data that is in our possession.
- Personal information: AVANT CEM, SL reserves the right to eliminate personal data and any other information in order to ensure privacy, avoid slander and insults, and may therefore commit a crime against the honor.
Moderation protocol for messages and expulsion of users
Messages that are:
- In any case, they are contrary to, disparage or attempt against the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally in international treaties and the rest of the legal system.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent, or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Insult, induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or discriminatory thoughts because of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, pornographic, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
- They are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that they may mislead their purpose or the intentions or purposes of the communicator.
- They are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the user having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use made, intended or made.
- Hold a copyright or other data identifying the rights or technical protection devices, fingerprints or any information mechanisms that have been subject to suppression or manipulation.
- They violate the business secrets of third parties.
- Are contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy, or the image of people.
- Violate the regulations on secrecy of communications.
- They constitute illicit, deceitful or disloyal advertising and, in general, that constitute unfair comxicotetion.
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware y software) of third parties, or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment.
- Due to their characteristics (such as extension, format, etc.), they hinder the normal operation of the service; (o) that make apology for terrorism, genocide and revisionist theories.
Messages can be deleted for the following reasons:
- Spelling: if a comment is unintelligible.
- Floodeo: Comments that are misplaced or that do not contribute anything, as well as comments made deliberately to divert the main topic, can be deleted, and, depending on the cases, the author could be expelled.
- Duplicate messages: post the same message in two different articles, the typical copy-paste, will result in the deletion of one or both messages.
- Absurd comments: comments created by users who have been definitively expelled or will be deleted for breaking the rules, as well as any individual messages they may have created, may be deleted completely. It is important that you do not participate in this type of debate, firstly, because your participation will be lost when you delete the comment; second, to facilitate moderation of their work; and, thirdly, not to collaborate with those who are dedicated to bothering and hindering the proper functioning of the comments section (the so-called trolls).
- Divert the main topic of a comment or debate: messages that deviate from the main theme without contributing anything may be deleted.
- Comments with the heated spiritsWhen there is a clear bad environment in a comment or comments, it will be eliminated in order to avoid the elimination of the user or, in the event that they are unavoidable, to prevent the situation from getting worse.
- Advertising and spam: the publicity of other web pages is not allowed without the consent of the administrators. Neither will advertising of companies be allowed.
- Write threads repeatedly in languages other than Spanish outside the sections specifically enabled for it.
If a message has been deleted and the user considers that it is due to an error, he may request a review of his case through https://www.javea.com/contacto/
Reasons to expel a member:
- Failure to comply with the rules of moderation: Any user who has breached the moderation protocol can be expelled.
- Duplication of accounts: it is not allowed, under any circumstances, to have more than one nick to write in the comments with the aim of breaking the rules.
- False users: giving false testimonies or opinions is considered a very serious fault on this website, especially if those testimonies are intended to promote a certain company. The comments section has been created for users to share their experiences and resolve their doubts and not with the intention of being manipulated for the benefit of companies.
- Post private messages in public comments.
- To provoke and annoy the moderators / administrators: it is not going to be tolerated that someone is dedicated, in bad faith, to criticize the norms of moderation, as well as the work of the moderators. This type of actions cause discomfort among the members and hinder our work.
- Make use of proxy (hidden IP) persistently in the participation in the comments.
The company reserves the right to keep public the messages created by expelled members that have created a tense situation of debate when the comments of the members not expelled written a posteriori to defend their interests depend on those messages that have caused the expulsion. The elimination of them would deprive the entire group of access to that information and the meaning of the messages provoked a posteriori.
If a user has been expelled, they may request a review of their case through https://www.javea.com/contacto/.
Functions of the moderators
The goal of the moderator is to propose a free and pleasant discussion space for all through respect.
The moderator is responsible, as far as possible, for:
- Delete messages and entries that do not respect these conditions of use.
- Eliminate profiles that harm the good functioning of the comments section.
- Respond to user messages
- Delete all types of illegal content, text or video.
- Delete advertising messages or messages that contain spam.
Limitation of liability of AVANT CEM, SL
- The user agrees to make appropriate use, according to the rules previously explained, and lawful of the website and its contents, in accordance with the applicable legislation, so the user must refrain from making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the sections where it is possible to interact with illicit ends or effects.
- The user is aware of his exclusive responsibility for the use made of the comments, exempting responsibility to AVANT CEM, SL
- AVANT CEM, SL is not responsible or identifies or shares the ideas, opinions, published content or statements made by the participants in the comments they make on a personal basis and under their sole responsibility.
- AVANT CEM, SL is not responsible for those other data, websites, images or files that can be accessed through links (left-wing) available among its contents, protected by the Right to Freedom of Expression and Information, given that said pages or archives object of liaison are the responsibility of their respective holders. AVANT CEM, SL therefore does not endorse, nor endorse the products, services, content, information, data, files or any kind of material existing in such web pages or files and does not control or be responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents, data and services existing in the linked sites and the contents of the comments.
- Similarly, the links (left-wing) or contents of third parties that appear on this website are provided in order to expand the information or indicate another point of view. Its inclusion does not imply the acceptance of said contents, nor the association of AVANT CEM, SL with those responsible for said web pages, for which it rejects all responsibility in relation to them, as well as for the damages that could be caused for any reason in your computer system (equipment and applications), documents or files.
- In the event that a competent body declares the illegality of the data or contents, ordering their withdrawal, or that access to them is impossible, or the existence of an injury has been declared, and the corresponding resolution has been expressly notified to us , the links and contents that are indicated would be immediately withdrawn.
- In any case, AVANT CEM, SL will act in accordance with the prescriptions of the 34 / 2002 Law, of 11 of July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- The contents of this website are offered for informative and informative purposes. They do not constitute or substitute professional advice, so AVANT CEM, SL disclaims any responsibility, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or application of the information on this website outside of its purposes.
- The owner does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of this website or its contents for technical reasons, security, control or maintenance of the service, for failures due to the server hosting the contents or other intermediaries or suppliers, for attacks against the computer system, or for any other reasons arising from causes beyond its control, so it is exempt from any responsibility, direct or indirect, for them.
- AVANT CEM, SL is not liable for any faults, errors or damages, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the user's computer system or to the files or documents stored in it, that are caused or deriving from the capacity or quality of the user. your computer system or the presence of a virus or any other harmful computer application on your computer that is used to connect to the contents of the web, the quality of your connection or Internet access, due to a malfunction of your browser , or by the use of computer applications whose versions are not updated or the corresponding user license is not obtained.
For more information, users can contact https://www.javea.com/aviso-legal/