Modified the May 28 from 2018
A cookie It is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies: to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, the spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. In the case of cookies Google Analytics, the company stores cookies in servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can check detailed information in this link.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons type Likes given o Share. On this website the social networks of Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus are used.
This website uses the following advertising cookies:
- Google Adwords remarketing tool: this tool allows you to publish in the Google content network ads based on previous visits of users to our website. To achieve this, the pages of our website include a remarketing code or tag that cookies configure to determine the type of ad that will be shown to the user according to the navigation he has made through the website. The remarketing lists are stored in a database of Google servers, where all the cookie IDs associated with each list or category of interest are stored. With respect to remarketing cookies, the user may disable the use of Google cookies by visiting the Google advertising disabling page. More information here: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/ads/
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time, you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may have listed in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place you should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies, do not hesitate to contact us through https://www.javea.com/contacto/