Four locations host the programming of the Riurau Film Festival 2019, La Xara, Dénia, Jesús Pobre and Xàbia. Below we detail the activities and schedules that will take place between the 13 of August and the 21 of September.
August 23 day at 21 hours. Short screening. Act divided into two parts with the shorts Fiction in Valencian:
- The name of Francesca Catalá. 3'03 »
- Embolcall by Agustín Rubio. 16'48 »
- Recalculant route of Adrià LlaUR Martínez. 12'10 »
- Taro by Dani Rebner. 17'02 »
- Les 7 llums of Alberto Gospel. 15'56 »
- In Mateu Ciurana band. 19'35 »
- Felix Colomer Sea. 3'50 »
- Marta Bayarri cow. 15'00 »
August 30 day at 21 hours. Short film screening of dance, LGBT and general fiction. The act will be divided into two parts.
- Empty woman of Max Lurruy and Berta Blanca. Spain. 5'22 »
- Mass of Fu Le. France 12'00 »
General Fiction 29'16 »
- Exhalation of Al Díaz. Spain. 14'56 »
- Coplillas by Bombay by Jaume Miranda. Spain. 14'20 »
- Aurélien Laplace's graffiti. France 9'30 »
- Manuela by Daniel Eusse. Spain. 12'38 »
- Alirón de Adrià LlaUR Martínez. Spain. 6'48 »
- Deconstruction of an appointment of Alex Ygoa. Spain. 12'32 »
Day 6 from September to 21 hours with the screening of short films of General Fiction, Social Theme and the Escola de Cinema riurau.
- Kaset of Serkan Fakili. Turkey. 16'47 »
- Widows of María Guerra. Spain. 12'30 »
- Nine steps of M. Romera and M. Crespo. Spain. 7'48 »
- Les égarés de Maria Castillejo ... France. 13'27 »
- Les trompes de ma mère by Sarah Heitz. France 12'10 »
- Transit of Toni Sánchez. Spain. 20'51 »
Escola de cinema Riurau
- Halima, fly! from Christine Willems. 3'00 »
- To the one of Maria Chornet. 3'00 »
- It's like that of Anne Adam-Lemoine. 3'13 »
- Lluny by Philippine Nordmann. 2'50 »
In Dénia the projections continue on Day 7, at 21 hours with General Fiction and Social Thematic.
- Rasa tab by Mark Petrasso. Italy. 17'50 »
- Climbing Nacho Solana. Spain. 12'07 »
- The blessed dream of David Pantaleón. Spain. 3'21 »
- Steal a night from Fernando Vera. Spain. 14'57 »
- Decision of Joaquín Díaz. Spain. 6'29 »
- Skin of Guy Nattiv. USA. 20'53 »
- Khuruf of Kepa Sojo. Spain 13'27 »
At the end of the screenings a tribute will be made to the Cineclub Pessic and the awards ceremony will be held.
The last two days of the Festival, the 20 and 21 of September (modified by bad weather, since the 13 and 14 were planned) will take place in Xàbia the projections of short films with the theme of Environment, General Fiction and the courses and talks .
For 20 day, at 20: 30 hours will be presented Medi Ambient i la Mar by representatives of the Oceanogràfic Foundation of Valencia and VJing THE VORA to cargp of the filmmaker Marc Pedrós.
Within Medi Ambient i la Mar will be:
- Posidonia queen of the Mediterranean, Pau Soler and Rafa Martos. 7'18 »
- Plastics, plastics, plastics from TAPIS Xàbia. 4'30 »
- Service d »Étage by Arthur Jeanroy. France. 8'00 »
- The widow by Noelia María Muíño. USA. 8'11 »
- Little pig Carlota Pereda. Spain. 14'00 »
- Hunting Amy Fajardo. Spain. 9'41 »
- Lay them straight by Robert DeLeskie. Canada. 10'33 »
- Out of control of Reynaldo Quijada. Spain.15'00 »
- The stop by Bartosz Reetz. Poland. 14'54 »
- David Moreno flies. Spain. 7'05 »
El Day 21, at 21 hours will begin will proceed to the closing of the eighth edition of this Festival and Exhibition of shorts with the projection of:
- Seattle by Marta Aledo. Spain. 19'59 »
- Mama of Eduardo Vieitez. Spain / Turkey 8'47 »
- Tournées de Israel González. Spain. 18'59 »
- The kisses of L. Sánchez Polak prevail. Spain. 1'34 »
- Low tide by Ian Hunt Duffy. Ireland 14'26 »
- Congenital of Polo Menárguez. Spain. 8'11 »
- Darling of Ángel Gómez Hernández. Spain. 15'11 »
Escola de cinema Riurau.
- WhatsApp and Oxytocin of Yolanda Medina. 5'30 »
- The Cristina Lozano Meeting. 2'45 »
- Joguines of Vicent Lamas. 4'05 »
- Cookies by Barbara Pilov and Beli de Piero. 7'01 »
And at the close, in the awards ceremony, a tribute to Jayan Cinema will be held.
Courses, talks and competitions
Youth Shooting and Assembly Workshop
-13 and 14 in August at the Social Center «8 de març» by Jesús Pobre, from 19 to 21 hours.
-10 and 11 of September at Artistics de Dénia, from 19 to 21 hours.
RIURAUFF EXPRESS ': Express Short Film Contest
24 and 25 of August at the Ajuntament de Jesús Pobre.
On the 24 day of August at 10 hours, all participants are summoned to provide them with the particular rules of the contest, which are not published until that day.
Social Center «8 DE MARÇ», JESÚS POBRE. August 30 from 19: 30 to 21 hours.
“Still body against time merchandise. Unnoticed Actions ” Dansa film. By José Romero, Professor of Sculpture of the Faculty of Fine Arts of Valencia.
“Other LGTBI activisms” by Lydia Na, writer, communicator and trans activist and Carlos Lam, secretary of the Association We understand LGTBI.
VI INTERNATIONAL FILM DANSA FOUND
The September 7 from 11 to 14 hours in ARTISTICS. Organized by the Dénia Coreogràfic Center, this year it will have the collaboration and participation of speakers from the University of Zaragoza, the Polytechnic University of Valencia and the Turkish universities of Kocaeli, Sakarya, Istanbul Istanbul, and the University of Murcia.