One more year, the organization and course of the granadella Trail, "it was 10", declared dozens of runners. The eighth comxicotetion, organized by the Club Atletisme Llebeig Xàbia, it was all a success. The 600 athletes enjoyed every step, every path, and of course, every view.
At first on Sunday, the race started from Pinosol. A test characterized by its sustainability and care for the environment. The athletes faced two routes; on the one hand, the distance of 21km and on the other, the itinerary of 14km.
The top three finalists in the test 21km. as male category, were:
- 1st Adil Moussaoui with a time of 1:35:41
- 2nd Antonio Martinez in 1:36:22
- 3rd Adrian Ivars in a time of 1:41:12
En female category were:
- 1st Sara Alonso with a time of 1:57:06
- 2nd Rosa Mª Lara with a time of 2:07:28
- 3rd Reyes Moreno reaching the finish line in 2:20:51
En male category:
- 1st Williams Aveiro with a time of 1:09:19
- 2nd Noel Tornero finished in 1:17:00
- 3rd Martin Aguado 1:17:28
El Female podium they formed it:
- 1st Cindy van Gerwen at 1:40:57
- 2nd Marisol Catalá in 1:43:07
- 3rd Laura Masiá at 1:47:37
The little ones also enjoyed the mountain race. The Mini Trail Granadella took place on Saturday afternoon. The time was maintained and the young people were able to complete each of the distances marked by category.