The Xàbia Historic merchants association once again organizes the Sorollius festival, which this year reaches its fourth edition. It will be on September 29 and 30, when the musical, theatrical, children's and family festival will once again fill the historic center of Xabienc with atmosphere.
It is a project where different traveling shows are mixed, with magic, storytelling and two workshops, one on plastic arts and the other on children's cooking. Sorollius has the collaboration of the Javea Town Hall, which joins Xàbia Històrica with the intention of revitalizing the cultural, commercial and hospitality offering of this urban center of the municipality.
The program for this edition is as follows:
Friday September 29
- 19:00 p.m. Traveling show, “NUTCRACK CIRCUS”, by ESTRANYA COMPANYIA TEATRE, starts from the Placeta del Convent, continues to the Plaza de la Iglesia and returns to the Placeta del Convent.
- 20:30 p.m. Believing to See Show, by the mind magician Toni Bright. Placeta del Convent. (Recommended age from 6 years).
Saturday September 30
- From 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Acrylic painting workshop for the creation of a work titled Somnis by Art Didàctic. The church square.
- 12:00 p.m. Children's theater The Grateful Animals, by Epiepia. House of Culture.
- 13:15 p.m. Sorollius cooking workshop on the plat at Plaza Celestino Pons. From 4 years. (Registration from 12 to 13 p.m. in the same square).
For more information you can contact Jaume Serra at 667690785.