El Javea Town Hall has opened an aid line to alleviate the economic crisis in SMEs, micro-SMEs and the self-employed in the municipality, motivated after the invasion of Ukraine by Russia. In total, 315.000 euros will be distributed, which comes from a subsidy from the Alicante Provincial Council and will be delivered on the basis of comxicotetive participation with a maximum for each beneficiary of 8.000 euros.
The bases have been prepared by the Departments of Finance and Economic Dynamization and once they are published in the Official Gazette of the Province (November 21), a period of ten days is opened so that SMEs, micro-SMEs and the self-employed can request them (until on December 3).
Using this aid, current expenses (and paid) may be subsidized in the period between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023 and that have an average net return equal to or lower than those obtained in the same period. months during the 2021 year.
- The tax domicile in the municipality of Xàbia.
- Be registered in the Special Social Security Regime for Self-Employed Workers or the corresponding professional mutual insurance company, as well as in the Treasury on the date of submission of the aid application.
- Be up to date in compliance with tax obligations with the State Tax Agency (Aeat), Xàbia City Council and with the General Treasury of Social Security. This requirement must be met from the date of submission of the application until the date of payment of the subsidy, if applicable.
- Not have any outstanding debt with the Xàbia City Council. This requirement must be met from the date of submission of the application until the date of payment of the subsidy.
- Not be subject to any of the circumstances included in article 12.3 and 13.3 of the General Subsidies Law (38/2003).
Expenses to be subsidized
- Self-employed fee – 100%
- Monthly rental of the business premises located in the municipality of Xàbia and intended exclusively for the business, for which the lease contract and the invoice and/or proof of payment must be provided showing the natural/legal person requesting the aid. . – 100%
- Interest expenses on business premises acquisition loans – 100%
- Business electricity and gas expenses: 50%
- Fuel expenses necessary for the operation of the activity: 50%
The complete bases can be consulted in this link on the municipal website.
Both the Councilor for Finance and Contracting, Teresa Legay, like the Councilor for Economic Dynamization, juanlu cardona, have urged all those self-employed, SMEs and micro-SMEs to request this aid and have highlighted that all those who have questions can send them to an email address email@example.com and they will be answered during the City Council's working hours (Monday mornings). to Friday).