At around 13 pm a fire broke out in a house in a building on Cristo del Mar street. The fire started in the kitchen, resulting in a slight injury from smoke inhalation to the only occupant who was inside the home.
Until the place of the event, the Local Police, Civil Guard and Firefighters of the Park of Dénia have attended who are currently intervening to douse the flames.
As a result of this event, about fifty residents of the building where the incident occurred have been evicted by the agents. The wounded man has been treated by the Red Cross Jávea health workers.
After putting out the fire and ventilating the house and building, the evicted residents were able to return to their homes.