The xabiero sailor, Rafa Andarias, was a prophet in his land and won the triumph in the 2.4mR Class of the V Olympic Week organized by the Sailing Federation and the Club Náutico Jávea. In the class Hansa 303 had as winner Violeta del Reino and in doubles, the pair that she formed with Jana Mestre.
In the last day, the wind only allowed the dispute of a sleeve for the classes 2.4mR and Hansa 303 double. At 14: 30 hours, the sailors returned to the shore ending the Olympic Week.
In 2.4mR, Rafa Andarias was first, Paco Llobet second and third, Jordi Cargol, while in Hansa 303, the first ones in the day were the Korean couple Beonjum Park and Hogeun Song Korea. In second place were Violeta del Reino and Jana Mestre of CV Puerto Andratx and third place was for Jaime Lang-Leton and Daniel Llaca, of the Real Club Náutico de Gran Canaria.
This test, to be the Spanish Cup of Hansa 303, the first was the couple of the Kingdom-Mestre, second the Lang-Llaca and third were Mari Carmen García and Angel Vega of the Real Club Náutico de Palma.
The awards ceremony was attended by the Secretary of the Federation of Sailing of the Comunitat, Carlos Cerdán, Juan Miguel Gómez, Project Director of the Trinidad Alfonso Foundation and Alejandro Liniers, member of the Board of Directors of the Nautical Club of Jávea, as well as the secretary of the Hansa Class. The Minister of Science, Innovation and Universities, Pedro Duque, also approached, who greeted Rafa Andarias shortly before the regattas.
Hansa 303 DOUBLE
1) Violeta del Reino and Jana Mestre- CV Puerto Andratx
2) Jaime Lang-Leton and Daniel Llaca- Real Club Náutico de Gran Canaria
3) Mari Carmen García and Angel Vega- Real Club Náutico de Palma
1) Violet of the Kingdom-CV Puerto Andratx
2) Sergio Roig CV-Puerto Andratx
3) Daniel Llaca-Real Nautical Club of Gran Canaria
1) Rafa Andarias- Club Náutico de Jávea
2) Paco Llobet- Club Arenys de Mar
3) Jordi Cargol- Club Vela Palamós