The Department of Equality of the Javea Town Hall intensifies its activity, during the month of November, coinciding with the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, to raise awareness and sensitize citizens about the importance of equality between the sexes.
To this end, throughout this month there will be co-educational workshops, theaters, forums, the Stop gender-based violence county vaccination campaign, the institutional act to condemn gender-based violence and the presentation of a guide that compiles all the resources and services available in the municipality to deal with violence
- From the 9 to the 11 for November: 'THE FOOTPRINT OF MY SHOE', Coeducation workshop to work on gender stereotypes for primary school.
- November 10th: At 18:00 p.m. at the Town Social Center (Hogar del Jubilado), talk 'FROM DOORS INSIDE'.
- From the 14 to the 18 for November: 'WORK CRAH, PUM, ZAS'. Activity in HEIs
- From the 16 to the 28 for November: Coeducation Workshop. Primary: COE I DUCA. Secondary: ROMANTIC LOVE MITE.
- November 16th: Workshop 'YES ET FA, BAD IS NOT LOVE'. 18:30 p.m. on YouthPlus.
- 17 and 22 November: 10:30 a.m. at the IES. Vaccination Campaign 'STOP A LA VIOLENCIA DE GENERE'
- November 23th: From 18:30 p.m. to 20:00 p.m., in the Soler Blasco Museum. Presentation of the Resources and Services Guide. Workshop 'IF ET FA IS WRONG IT'S NOT LOVE'
- November 24th:From 10:00 a.m. to 13:00 p.m. in Plaza Marina Alta (Post Office). Vaccination Campaign 'STOP A LA VIOLENCIA DE GENERE'.
- November 25th: At 12:00 noon, in the Plaza de la Iglesia. Institutional Act against Gender Violence. At 20:00 p.m., in the Culture House, Theater Individuals.