With the aim of providing varied content to make your quarantine more bearable, Jávea.com has made a selection of articles from the last year, on different topics and interests. Do you want to know more about your city? Check out this series of readings.
- Two major projects changed Jávea at the end of the XNUMXth century: the dike and the expansion. See how it all happened in History: The growth of Xàbia began 140 years ago
- Do you want to test your visual memory? Recognize places in How Javea has changed: images to remember , an easy and enjoyable tour of the Xàbia of the 50s, 60s and 70s.
- Surely you have seen many times references to his name in Xàbia, but perhaps you do not know exactly who he was: we explain Who is André Lambert, the painter and printmaker in love with Jávea, on an interesting journey through his works.
- We also collect the experience of a current heroine: Violette Duval stops in Xàbia in its more than 6.000 km on foot for fibromyalgia. Discover the experience of this woman, who set herself an incredible challenge and passed through our city.
- The Municipal Archive of Jávea contains many secrets and has a large part of the history of the city. However, he is a great unknown. Delve into it in The Municipal Archive of Jávea: location, operation and history.
- Do you know in depth one of the central places of our municipality? Here you have The Church of San Bartolomé de Jávea: history, architecture and schedules, with all the curiosities of this emblematic building.
- The nature of Xàbia is impressive, so we recommend that you know what they are The best and most beautiful bays of Jávea . When all this happens, they can be one of your first destinations to enjoy the outdoors.