The HCB Hospitals Group is a private family health group.
Who we are
HCB Hospitales began its journey at the hands of the Paz Figueroa family at the time of Benidorm's tourist expansion, in 1986, serving the first tourists in the area with its first hospital, the Benidorm Clinic.
The needs were not those of a normal hospital; the human team had to attend to patients of different nationalities. This is how the HCB Model for foreign patients began to take shape.
This promising health care model was expanded to the main points of the Costa Blanca, creating the network of external medical centers of Hospital Clínica Benidorm: HCB Albir, HCB Moraira y HCB Calpe.
In 2022, HCB opens its second hospital, Silver Denia, and becomes the HCB Hospitals Group, a private family health group.
Dr. Carlos Paz's dream of expanding his own model of excellent health care becomes a reality thanks to his daughter, Dr. Ana Paz Brown, who takes over from the company in 2012 to expand and complete the project of her father with obtaining the most important international health quality seal in the world, the Joint Commission International, and the opening of a new hospital.
HCB Hospitales, a family group
HCB Hospitales is a family group that has 2 hospitals, three medical centers and two diagnostic imaging centers in Alicante, Inscanner, with more than 500 employees of all nationalities from the EU, Russia, the Middle East and South America.
Currently, HCB -in its extensive network of medical centers and hospitals- provides services to 65% of foreign patients: mostly European residents on the Costa Blanca and little by little, it is becoming one of the reference centers of Health Tourism. The remaining 35% is made up of local and national insured and private patients.
HCB offers a medicine supported by the latest scientific-medical advances and with a main added value: a human team committed to the needs of patients and their companions. It is a group that does not lose sight of personalized attention, closeness to its patients and, what we like to call, the human side of Medicine.
HCB has services by nationality made up of medical, health, administrative staff and multilingual interpreters. This way of working allows patients to feel closer to home and to always be accompanied and supported by people with the same language, which makes totally personalized attention possible. It is the HCB Model for foreign patients that currently extends throughout the Costa Blanca.
HCB Moraira has been part of the HCB Hospitales network of polyclinics since 2015.
At HCB Moraira, language is not a barrier to your health. The center has an international team of family doctors, specialists and health personnel. It is characterized by personalized attention, humane treatment, state-of-the-art technology and constant medical updating.
The center offers emergency service 24 hours, home health care, several medical specialties and diagnostic equipment, care in several languages, management of Ambulance service and treatment and rehabilitation of pre-operative and post-operative (MEDIFIT).
HCB Calpe is part of the HCB Hospitals network of polyclinics.
It is a very complete center specialized in diagnosis and several medical specialties that responds to the demand of private medical assistance to national and foreign patients of the Marina Alta.
HCB Denia It is the dream come true of a family dedicated to healthcare for a long time. 35 years.
A model of private healthcare that began in Benidorm to serve tourists in the area, spread to the main points of the Costa Blanca and culminates with the launch of a second hospital in a nerve center of national and international tourism , Denia.
This is how the HCB family has grown, until it became the new HCB Hospitales Group.
This new hospital has 6.500 m² of bright and spacious facilities that house more than 50 medical services, including hospitalization, outpatient consultations, ICU and emergencies.
The hospital has 62 beds, medical consultations, ICU, 24-hour emergency room, operating rooms, cafeteria, physiotherapy and rehabilitation room and its own parking in an outdoor landscaped area. In addition, HCB Dénia will have state-of-the-art technological equipment.
Its strategic location facilitates access to the citizens of the Marina Alta, both from within and from the city of Denia, as well as to the residents of La Safor south.
The health care model that makes HCB unique reaches the heart of the Marina Alta to provide excellent, safe, quality, close and highly personalized health care.