|Carretera de Gata, 61 See map|
|96 579 05 17|
|626 527 060|
|From Monday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 14:30 p.m. and from 16:30 p.m. to 20:00 p.m.|
|Food, Shops and stores|
From the Land Jávea, gourmet artisan products.
De La Tierra is a family business dedicated to the sale and production of local and artisan products. It has a large selection of gourmet products from the region. They have a wide variety of artisan products, thanks to their extensive experience and knowledge of all the artisans in the region.
In addition, they are official distributors of Casta Diva wines from Bodegas Gutiérrez de la Vega.
In De La Tierra Jávea you will only find products made in a traditional way, always using the best raw materials, such as fruits and vegetables, if it can be organically grown.
- Great selection of oils
- Homegrown olive oils
- Wine and fruit vinegars
- Natural and artisan honey
- organic products
- Artisanal and gourmet jams
- Selected wines, mostly local (Marina Alta and Valencian)
- Vermouths and Craft Beers
- Traditional liqueurs: Mistela, Herberet...
- Craft beers: more than thirty varieties
- Preserves and pickles: olives, mussels, cockles, pickled partridge...
- Large selection of Pego flake salts, spices and bomba rice
- Artisan and organic cheeses
- Homemade sausages and sausages
- Fruit vinegars: more than 20 flavors.
Services they offer
- Home service
- Online Stores
- Personalized service (Advice and Consultations on products and Pairings)
- Private and personalized tastings with or without Catering
- Winery and cultural visits for small groups
- Guarantee of your products
All De La Tierra products maintain their authentic natural flavor, the same as always, the traditional one.
They carry out home delivery service in Xàbia, Benitachell, Jesús Pobre and Gata. For other addresses, you can consult.
Visit their physical store in Carretera de Gata, 61 or you can also buy from their online store.