Creama is an entity aimed at boosting economic activity in the Marina Alta region. It has agencies in the most important municipalities, including Jávea, but also Dénia, Benissa, Calpe, Gata de Gorgos, Teulada-Moraira, Pedreguer and Pego. Creama started working in 1994, and in addition to integrating the previous municipalities, it also has the participation of the Diputación de Alicante, the Generalitat Valenciana and LABORA (former SERVEF). Its main function is to support entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs and workers to find opportunities. L'Observatori of the Marina Alta It is an experimental project promoted by Creama at the regional level, to obtain statistical information on the labor and socioeconomic market of each of the municipalities. It can be a useful tool to undertake or to make business decisions in Xàbia.
Next you have an index with all the points that we are going to deal with.
Where is Creama Xàbia
Find them in the Avinguda del Trenc d'Alba number 2 (Avenida Amanecer), and on the phone 965 79 3604.
They attend you from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 14:00 p.m.
Below we explain the services you can find, related to the Local Development Agency and with a Punt LABORA for self-management.
The Punt LABORA
Inside Creama there is a machine for managing LABORA, the old SERVEF, to prevent you from having to travel to Dénia, because in Javea there is no office. Thus, in this machine you can make steps such as:
- Request an appointment
- Consult and / or cancel your appointment
- Renew your job demand
- Consult, update or print your resume
- Self interview
- Consult job offers
- Get letters of introduction and citation
- Sign up as a candidate in the offers that interest you
- Indicate the type of courses you would like to take
- Search for training courses and consult the courses in which you have enrolled
- Print your registration, requested occupations and demand status certificates
The only management that must necessarily be done at the Labora office in Dénia is the registration as a job seeker. The rest of the procedures can be done telematically in the self-management machine. Although in the Punt Labora you can also do the self-interview, if it is advisable to go to the office of Dénia (Avenida Juan Chabás, 7) to:
- Conduct a broader and deeper interview
- Receive job guidance
- Group talks to learn how to use all Labora services
The Local Development Agency (ADL) and Creama Courses
Also inside Creama Xàbia is the network of Local Development Agencies (ADL) distributed throughout the Marina Alta region, so that citizens can have personalized attention. As we have said, the ADL shares its headquarters with Creama Xàbia, on Trenc d'Alba Avenue, 2. And also telephone number: 96 579 3604. This is the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the ADL they help you in these areas:
- Business creation and maintenance area: guidance for entrepreneurs, to start up new companies or to consolidate those that already exist, and thus also consolidate jobs. They assist you if you are considering self-employment, or if you have questions about tax, legal, commercial or labor matters.
- User Registration Point (PRU): for the issuance of CITIZEN and ENTITY certificates.
- Socio-labor Insertion Area: an intermediation service between job offers in the municipality and demand, to try to approximate them.
- Commercial revitalization area: Strengthen the economic activity of Jávea to improve the competitiveness of SMEs and their profitability.
- Training area: The main objective is to improve the professional qualification of people to increase their job opportunities. There are for unemployed, such as food handling courses, about pesticides, to learn to be a forklift or pool maintenance courses. Y courses aimed at entrepreneurs and companies, on ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) and how to take advantage of them in business, for example: courses on podcastingmarketing online y offline or about social networks.
In any case, the best way to stay updated regarding training is directly in the Creama website. By clicking on the link, you will see the current courses on the right, under the heading "Training". You can also physically stop by his office and look at the bulletin board, where job offers are also posted.