In the Valencian Community, the return to school has been carried out, for all ages and levels, this Monday, September 12. From early in the morning, children and not so children, approached the door of their school to meet up with their friends or meet new ones.
Starting today, the routine of the new school year begins again, which this year will end on June 21, but with regard to vacation periods, non-school days or bridges in Xàbia; These are the ones chosen by the School Council:
- October 12: National festive
- October 31: Non-teaching (bridge when joining the November 1th, National festive).
- December 6, 8: Holidays. The December 9 non-teaching (bridge)
- The 23 8 December to January: Christmas holiday period
- 6 from April to 17: Easter holiday period
- From May 1 to 3: 1 national holiday, 2 non-school (bridge), 3 local holidays